My Fantasy


Hello and Assalamualaikum . Welcome Here ! Nice To Meet You . Im FynaFynn . Full Name , Nur Aili Afriena . Im thirteen and Im Beautiful . :) Studying In SMK Seri Perling . Read My All Posts Happily . Do Comment or Share . :)


|Navigation|
♕AUTHOR
♕ENTRIES
♕LINKIES


WishWishWish

5 5A in UPSR
5 100 followers
5 Blog yang cantik
5 Disayangi,Dicintai&Disukai
5 Bertudung
5 STF/SSI/SIGS/MRSM/SMS



100% Copyright byFLYING ANGEL
Blogskin by:NINA AMIRA
Powered by Blogger.
Holiday Was Here !

Assalamualaikum ,,
Im here as your WEBMISTRESS . ;)


Holiday ? How is it ? Act, I Love Holiday .
Talk about holiday , Im just wanna tell you that I'll go to Batam,Indonesia .
Ill go there on this Saturday until Monday .
3days2nights . uhhh
Wow . Ahahahahaha .
Ill go there from Singapore by Ferry , with my LOVELY Family .
How cool is it ? 
*KAU ADA?*
ahahahahahaha . *justkidding*
Im so excited to go there because I never have been there before . ;)
So , do you want to go with us ? 
Just go . Do I care about you ? *justkidding*
Thats all for today .
GoodBye Dearest Reader(s) .


-THE END-